Location: Work Anywhere
Type: Full Time
You are a passionate problem-solver. You love to address business problems head-on by designing and implementing innovative technology solutions. You are excited by the opportunity to own the development lifecycle within an organization and are motivated by autonomy, always holding yourself to a high standard of excellence.
- Design and build innovative, mobile software used by our Fortune 500 clients to communicate their value to the market
- Operate with a ‘code-once’ bias, while challenged with the device variability inherent to BYOD environments
- Enable offline/online interoperability and real-time cloud storage to support intelligent synchronization and seamless device swapping (e.g. begin a session on a smartphone and finish on a PC)
- Own the entire development lifecycle from requirements and design, through QA and deployment
- Current knowledge of responsive design and mobile HTML5 application development
- Knowledge of best practices in application security
- Experience with building applications leveraged by remote users to access centralized information
- Familiarity with CRM systems, such as SFDC
- Relevant Technologies
- Java/Spring Framework
- Relational databases and SQL
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.