We are looking to expand our Marketing team at Ecosystems! You’re passionate about storytelling through visual media. You love to capture creative and dynamic videos and photos to communicate a message and connect with an audience. Storytelling will be focused on our clients, our colleagues, and our community.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to support business goals through video development and photography
- Publish daily video content
- Lead the end-to-end video process, from conceptualization to storyboarding, filming, and final editing. Post-production editing and storytelling are critical.
- Create videos ranging in length from very short clips (less than one minute) to longer videos
- Develop videos on a variety of creative topics, from company culture to software innovation
- Prepare final videos for various platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Strong interest in brand storytelling
- Experience with how brands are using photography and video to tell stories and engage with audiences
- Strong storytelling skills (an understanding of what makes a story engaging and creative)
- Having your own video equipment or requirements preferred (see equipment list)
- Must be able to film, edit, and technically direct livestreams, Zoom calls, and in-person interviews
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and creating motion graphics with After Effects. Skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Audition.
- Comfortable directing and filming business executives and novice coworkers
- Attention to detail, curious, always looking to learn and improve
- Strong work ethic, gritty, passionate, results-driven
- Embodies our company values: R.I.C.H.E.S. (Respect, Integrity, Courage, Honesty, Excellence, Service)
- Below is a sampling of the diverse video needs we have across our colleagues, clients, and community:
Equipment List (estimates)
- 3 cameras + tripod
- 2 wireless lavalier microphones
- 1 gimbal
- 1 laptop for editing & livestreaming (sometimes 2 laptops are necessary)
- High-speed internet connection
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Learn more about Ecosystems and our team’s culture and values here: https://dev-ecosys.pantheonsite.io/about/join-our-team/