During the current health crisis of COVID-19, B2B sales and customer success teams need to digitally interact with prospects and customers in one central location now more than ever. With the majority of B2B buyers adjusting to a new work-from-home environment, sellers need to adjust their communication and collaboration methods to cater to this change.
These unprecedented times call for drastic changes in how sellers and buyers need to work together to discover, quantify, and track business outcomes. In these uncertain times, it is more critical to hone in on retaining your current customer base and continually delivering value.
According to Bain & Company, there are six key elements that B2B organizations need to focus on to come out stronger as a business:
- Social Responsibility: Helping your customer be more socially responsible.
- Reduced Anxiety: Helping your buyers and customer stakeholders feel more secure.
- Availability: Ensuring that your products and services are available and accessible when and where needed.
- Stability: Providing your customers with a sense of security and reliability for the foreseeable future.
- Risk Reduction: Protecting your customers from loss or unnecessary risk.
- Flexibility: Beyond standard products and services, providing your customers with customized solutions.
Learn more about how COVID-19 is changing how we do business in the video clip below and how you can leverage the Elements of Value in The Ecosystem Platform.