Demand Gen Specialist
- WORK ANYWHERE
- FULL TIME
- 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
At Ecosystems, we believe in “essentialism” and embrace making “data-driven decisions.“
- Essentialism: We focus on essentialism in our goal-setting and execution. We deliver on the vital few things which yield overwhelming benefit and return.
- Data-Driven Decisions: When making decisions, the best ideas backed with logic and evidence win.
The Demand Generation Specialist will serve as a key player in the marketing team embracing essentialism and utilizing analytics to make data-driven decisions. The role will challenge the status quo and utilize A/B testing to make informed decisions.
You will report to the Sr. Demand Gen Manager and collaborate to ensure campaigns are built in alignment with strategic goals.
- You will drive Demand Generation for a fast-growing B2B SaaS technology brand
- You’ll join a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial marketers that drive the cross-functional orchestration of marketing campaigns to accelerate our lead generation, community growth, and Account-Based Marketing efforts
- This role is critical to reaching aggressive demand generation goals and requires the ability to manage multiple B2B campaigns across various channels (SEO, Paid Search, Social Marketing, Webinars, Gated Content, Email, and more.)
- Build Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns to engage target accounts, leading to the generation of qualified pipeline/opportunities for our sales team
- Create multi-faceted email campaigns (nurture, drip, one-to-one) focused on driving revenue and accelerating pipeline
- Utilize Asana project management to manage the cross-functional planning, development, and timely execution of campaigns with key stakeholders, including Marketing, Business Development, Product, Sales, and our Value Consultant team
- Create campaign briefs that clearly communicate purpose and goals; collaborate cross-functionality to produce effective campaigns and track program results to measure program success and drive optimization recommendations
- 3+ years B2B/SaaS marketing experience
- Proven digital marketing experience including; Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display, YouTube, and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Hubspot Marketing Automation
- Solid understanding of email marketing, best practices, and performance reporting
- Knowledge of brand positioning, effective messaging, and conversion rate optimization
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to create dashboards in Salesforce or Hubspot, Google Analytics, and more.
Ecosystems was conceived with the mission to create a company focused on people. The work we do every day is not just business—it’s our life’s work. We began with simple business principles that remain our core foundation today. Cultivate an environment based on respect, integrity, courage, honesty, excellence, and service. We invest in people and creating “raving fans” of our clients, colleagues, and community.