Demand Generation & Account-Based Marketing Manager
- WORK ANYWHERE
- FULL TIME
- APPROXIMATELY 3-7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We are seeking an experienced Demand Gen & ABM Marketing Manager who finds the nuances of Hubspot email campaigns and Google Ads exciting.
- You will lead Demand Generation for a fast-growing B2B SaaS technology brand
- You’ll join a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial marketers that drive the cross-functional orchestration of marketing campaigns to accelerate our lead generation, community growth, and Account-Based Marketing efforts
- You will work closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager and Marketing Automation lead to ensure your campaigns are executed successfully
- Build Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns to engage target accounts, leading to the generation of qualified pipeline/opportunities for our sales team
- This role is critical to reaching aggressive demand generation goals and requires the ability to manage multiple B2B campaigns across channels (SEO, Paid Search, Social Marketing, Webinars, Gated Content, Email, and more.)
- Utilize Asana project management to manage the cross-functional planning, development, and timely execution of campaigns with key stakeholders, including Marketing, Business Development, Product, Sales, and our Value Consultant team
- Create campaign briefs that clearly communicate purpose and goals; collaborate cross-functionality to produce effective campaigns and track program results to measure program success and drive optimization recommendations
- Drive the ongoing alignment of Sales and Marketing through the orchestration of ABM initiatives and target account focused campaigns
- 3+ years B2B/SaaS marketing experience
- Proven digital marketing experience including; Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display, YouTube, and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Hubspot Marketing Automation
- Knowledge of brand positioning, effective messaging, and conversion rate optimization
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to create dashboards in Salesforce or Hubspot, Google Analytics, and more.
Ecosystems was conceived with the mission to create a company focused on people. The work we do every day is not just business — it’s our life’s work. We began with simple business principles that remain our core foundation today. Cultivate an environment based on respect, integrity, courage, honesty, excellence, and service. We invest in people and creating “raving fans” of our clients, colleagues, and community.