Location: McLean, VA
Type: Full Time
Experience: Entry level
Take a minute to envision a place that’s important to you. What is it? Maybe it’s a park bench where you had a conversation that’s stuck with you. Maybe it’s your favorite restaurant, the town you grew up in, or a school.
Whatever your place may be, you probably have stories to tell about it. To someone else, it might look like any other park bench, restaurant, or town. But if you told the stories about why that place is special to you, it would connect others to that place, too.
The stories about why it matters have power.
In the same way, Ecosystems has stories about why what we’re doing matters. These stories make the brand powerful. And we recognize that the visual representation of these stories is critical. We need the help of a graphic designer to do that. From social media graphics to the color choices on an infographic, we’re looking for a designer who cares deeply about bringing a brand to life through powerful visual stories.
Role Description: Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
- Create compelling graphics and infographics
- Graphics include both print and digital (website, social media, etc.)
- Understand the Ecosystems brand
- Desire to learn about Ecosystems’ brand in order to communicate it through visual media to diverse audiences
- Collaborate with the team
- Work closely with marketing to brainstorm creative storytelling strategies
- Collaborate with the value consultants by designing graphics for customers
- Develop creative ideas and strategies
- Work with the team to come up with innovative ideas
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- An understanding of design principles, color theory, typography, spacing, layout
- A passion for understanding the business in order to design more effectively
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage concurrent projects
- Organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional/Bonus: Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, photography
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and a link to your portfolio.