Instructional Design / Learning & Development Specialist
- WORK ANYWHERE
- FULL TIME
- APPROXIMATELY 3 - 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Ecosystems was conceived with the mission to create a company focused on people. The work we do every day is not just business — it’s our life’s work. We began with simple business principles that remain our core foundation today. Cultivate an environment based on respect, integrity, courage, honesty, excellence, and service. We invest in people and creating “raving fans” of our clients, colleagues, and community.
The Instructional Designer / Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining engaging, scalable training solutions to support Ecosystems’ Guided Digital Coaching program. This position will collaborate cross-functionally with the Product Development, Customer Success, and Marketing departments to develop content for customers and employees. They will be responsible for managing course projects from inception to release, and for measuring the effectiveness of those courses by conducting regular analysis and communicating the results to leadership. This role is a unique opportunity to optimize our coaching experience and take it to the next level.
- Design and build effective training content across multiple channels, including on-demand eLearning courses, instructor-led, written instructions, and visual guides.
- Create online assessments and certifications to support the development of our Guided Digital Coaching program for both internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate with the Product Development, Customer Success, and Marketing departments to align on training objectives, priorities, audiences, and desired outcomes.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create, update, revise, and enhance training materials to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Write, edit, and proofread content for the online knowledge base.
- Write internal and external communications to announce and drive engagement for new and existing courses and certifications.
- Develop roadmaps based on product enhancements, customer needs and usage, and feature adoption.
- Analyze and report on post-training surveys to measure learning effectiveness.
- Manage and administer content in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and SaaS experience.
- 3+ years of eLearning, instructional design, or training experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience designing and creating educational content, preferably in a SaaS environment. Samples of published work or creative content will be requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required; must have experience writing engaging content and possess exceptional editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with Articulate 360 (Rise 360 and Storyline 360) is desired.
- Experience using audio/visual software such as Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, or Final Cut Pro is desired.
- Experience using graphic design production software such as Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, or InDesign is desired.
- Experience managing LMS software such as Skilljar, Docebo, or Adobe Captivate is desired.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, as well as cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail and drive for consistency.
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Must be flexible with changing priorities, and have the ability to meet established deadlines.