What should you look for in a scalable value selling platform? Gerry Murray, Research Director of Marketing and Sales Technology at IDC, and Chad Quinn, Ecosystems’ CEO, discuss key aspects needed in a value selling platform:
- The ability to capture collective learnings from each customer interaction
- Rapidly create business value templates for similar projects people are working on in the sales process
- Capture proprietary, confidential customer information
- A secure place for the customer to collaborate with you
- A robust platform to capture lots of different elements and variables for multiple different business models and assumptions
- Intuitive and seamlessly integrated with other solutions, other environments, particularly in the sales area
Learn more about the Eco platform and how it can digitize and scale your value selling efforts.