Product Marketing Manager
- WORK ANYWHERE
- FULL TIME
- 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
At Ecosystems, we believe in “essentialism” and “elegant simplicity.”
- Essentialism: We focus on essentialism in our goal-setting and execution. We deliver on the vital few things which yield overwhelming benefit and return.
- Elegant Simplicity: Simple is not simple. It takes hard work to refine our communication, our design, and our UI to deliver what we call “elegant simplicity.”
Through essentialism and elegant simplicity, we are looking to produce world-class product marketing material to support our triple-digit annual growth for our enterprise collaborative value management platform. The Product Marketing Manager will serve as one of the primary points of contact for product-related activity including pricing, product feature priorities, product marketing communications, and supporting custom client projects.
- Manage client requests to customize Ecosystems’ value management platform working with our UX team, product development, and marketing departments
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all product-related information, including learning and development material, marketing, and product
- Create go-to-market plans, inclusive of foundational messaging, value proposition, and enablement materials, for new strategies, products, or services
- Work with the Demand Gen team to ensure product messaging and materials are part of ongoing email communications, digital ads, and other marketing channels
- Lead Customer Advisory board meetings as the main point of contact interfacing with customers, marketing, and product management
- Responsible for producing product marketing material for our website, email marketing, brochures, account-based marketing, and other supporting material as needed
- Act as a liaison between product development, marketing, learning, and development and other departments as necessary
- Manage competitive analysis, including pricing, promotions, and other competitive research needs
- Project manage new features as part of a broader launch strategy to ensure product awareness is elevated
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and SaaS experience.
- 3+ years of Product Management or Product Marketing experience
- Track record of successfully launching new product offerings
- B2B SaaS or Enterprise software and solutions experience
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, HubSpot, Asana, and JIRA or other project management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required; must have experience writing engaging content and possess exceptional editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience using graphic design production software such as Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, or InDesign is a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, as well as cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail and drive for consistency.
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Must be flexible with changing priorities, and have the ability to meet established deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, gritty, curious, results-driven, always looking to learn and improve
- Embodies our company values: R.I.C.H.E.S. (Respect, Integrity, Courage, Honesty, Excellence, Service)